Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring Gardening!

This is our first spring in our new home so I was quite excited when we went to Tri City Nursery in Kaysville (which is AWESOME) this weekend to pick out plants for our garden. I got started on my buckets and hopefully in a couple weeks these babies will look much fuller and will have tons of cascading flowers with bright colors.

I love creeping jenny so I'm hoping it will thrive and fill in nicely.
I still want to add more to this bucket, but I can't decide what flowers will go with the groundcovering.

This rose bush was in the garden by the front door. Now I love roses as much as the next girl, but I'm not a fan of rose bushes. I've been telling Chris since we moved in that I was going to dig it up and he could decide where he wanted to transplant it (in the backyard). Well I finally tackled it this morning. The neighbors probably thought I was crazy with as much fun I had digging it up!