Thursday, August 7, 2008

We've officially entered the TERRIBLE TWOS!

Happy Birthday little Anna!

I surprised Anna this morning with this cute little shopping stroller. She packed all her babies in it and pushed it around the kitchen all morning.

I took her to get her pictures taken at Kiddie Kandid's this morning. I was warned about how hard it would be to get a 2yr old to sit still! It sure took a lot of effort of the gal at the KK, but she did great with Anna and we got some adorable pictures.

After we went and walked the mall. I got Anna her usual Orange Julius (it's my bribe to say "hey, stay content in this stroller while mommy window shops"). We are in Famous Footwear and I'm adoring these cute floral slip on shoes (that were only $10!!) and I hear "Mommy, help me. Mommy, help me". I look over and Anna has spilled her entire Orange Julius all over her lap and all over the stroller. I had two napkins on me and a couple wet wipes. It barely did the trick. Thank goodness we already did pictures and were on our way out. And no, I didn't buy the shoes.