Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of summer carnival

On Saturday we went to Chris's work carnival. We had a great time. They had the company softball tournament, lots of food and games for the kids and a bunch of those blowup bouncers to play in. Anna's mouth and t-shirt were stained blue by the time we left.

Mackenzie. She is such a cute little girl.


Anna and Mackenzie in the jumper. Dustin would lay the girls down and then jump around them so they'd go bouncing around. They thought it as hysterical.
Dustin, Tristen & Mackenzie.

Most people know I'm not the most adventerous person, I'm always a little on the cautious side. So while Chris was playing softball, I ran into my nephew Taylor (who works at the event planning place) and he talked me into climbing the rock wall.

A. It's a lot harder than it looks (but then again I'm a weakling)
B. It's a lot higher than it looks
C. I had a great time. I climbed twice!!I don't need washboard abs or muscle mad biceps. I am all about the legs.
I love, love, love this picture of Chris's calves.