Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Birthday Treat

For my birthday I gave myself the best gift: A DAY OFF WORK!!
So Anna and I scheduled a play date with Angie and Kaylee. We had such a great time. We took the girls to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. It's so neat and there is so much stuff to do. The girls really had a great time together.

After we went to lunch at Chili's and I have to say how proud I am of Anna. She was GREAT in the restaurant. Seriously! Have you tried to have a sit down dinner with a two year old in a restaurant that does not have a jungle gym? Angie and I were able to enjoy a very nice lunch together, thanks to Kaylee and Anna keeping each other entertained (a little too much at times!!)

Anna practicing good dental hygiene.



Nurse Kaylee takes after her mom!

It's hard work being a 2 year old!