Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little family update

Anna will be 3 in August and I cannot believe the little person she has become. She is smart and funny and kind. Here are a couple of her favorite things:
*
1. She LOVES fruit. Especially grapes and banana's. She would gladly have a piece of fruit over a piece of candy any day. I admire her for this.
*
2. She loves watching Scooby Doo. And not the cartoon, the actual movie with Sarah Michelle Geller/Freddie Prince Jr. Aunt Stephy sent it home with her and she's watched it so much she pretty much tells you the story as you watch it with her. Oh and she does the funniest "Scooby, Doobie Doo" face!
*
3. She loves to play outside. Climbing, running, swinging, it doesn't matter. She is like her dad. Anything outside and she's there.
*
4. She's my soul mender. Anytime I am feeling down or sad thinking about my dad, she comes up, hugs me and wipes my tears and tells me I'll be okay. She's a 3yr old with an old soul.
*
5. She loves to get her own drinks/food. She'll get out the cereal, the milk, a bowl and a spoon and if I'm not quick enough, she'll try to pour her own milk!
*
6. She loves to help me out. Feeding the dogs has become her chore.
*
7. She has eyes like Chris. She can spot an animal/balloon/sign a mile away. I'm trying to train her to spot the cops on Legacy Highway!
*
8. She loves her friends. She's always saying she wants to go swimming with Kaylee, Alle, Avva, Erica, Big Chris and Jason. She repeats their names in that order over and over until I agree. She loves to play with the neighbor girl and will keep up with any kid of any age.
*
9. She LOVES to sing. She will sing a trio of ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She even puts a little twang on it.
*
10. She LOVES to dance. Anything she can dance or shake her booty too, she will.
*
11. She is a tease. She will tease you until you're laughing out loud.
*
12. Barbies have become her favorite toys. She plays with her cousin Haylee's Barbie house. She sets up the entire thing and will make 2 Barbie's have conversations with each other.






Percolator update
13 weeks and counting
Everything is going great with my pregnancy. The morning sickness and fatigue have lightened up and the belly is starting to stick out. My doctor tried to figure out the sex at our appointment last week but it was just a tad too early. Our next appointment in 4 weeks should be the big reveal! I'm so excited!
It looks like a little alien with a big brain.