Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

For Father's Day my entire family went down to Moab for a long weekend. We hiked, swam, shopped, 4-wheeled and golf. It was a perfect weekend to honor my dad and celebrate Father's Day for Chris.

Autumn, Anna, Steph & Grandma On Friday we hiked the Negro Bill Trailhead. It was good but I think being 4 months pregnant, it was about as much as I could do!!
Sweatfield FamilySince Chris wasn't here yet, this is me saying "Insert Chris Here"
Me & Ethan
Jodi showing off her funny burns from floating the Colorado (and yes, she put sunscreen on 3 times while on the boat)

Me & Haylee

Balancing Rock
Hiking the Park Ave Trail. This was Anna's first official hiking trail.
She did great!

Luckily there was a pool at our camp ground, so the kids were kept entertained.

On Sunday we golfed at the Moab Golf Course with my mom. I actually shot pretty well! I think it's because I was using my dad's clubs and no way would he let anyone have a shitty game with his clubs!!

Parade of Elephants

Some funky car at the Hole N' The Rock
The ride home! Can you tell they had too much fun!!