Saturday, August 15, 2009

My little monkey turned 3

Anna turned 3 on August 7th. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. She is growing up way too fast. I swear the minute she turned 3, she became a little lady and lost all her toddler ways. She's definitely more sassier!!
**
I took her to Kiddie Kandids on Friday morning and had her pictures taken. Most days I think she looks just like Chris, but when I look at this picture, I see mostly me.

On Saturday we had her birthday party. I wanted to do a water party, but since Fall decided to roll in for 2 days, it was too cold to let the kids hang out in the water.
Ashton helping Anna open presents

My sister found this 3 foot snake. Oh a 3 foot CANDY snake!!


Kaylee and Anna
Kaylee got Anna this really cute princess dress-up outfit for her birthday. As soon as everyone left Anna wanted to put it on and prance around. She LOVES the high heels that came with it. In fact even today she wanted to wear them to Home Depot. I had to put my foot down on that one! But I will say she walks better in heels that I do!