Monday, September 7, 2009

A Lazy Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend brought some much needed rest and relaxation. I've got just 9 weeks left before little Abby joins us, so Anna and I spent the whole weekend together while Chris went camping in Malad with Big Chris.

I shopped my feet sore on Saturday at Swiss Days in Midway. It's kind of a family tradition that I go with my mom and sister each year. And of course as part of that tradition my sister will always buy items that are A) hard to carry, B) cause bodily injury if passersby aren't careful and C) make fitting in the car a fun game. But it wouldn't be tradition without her purchases!! I found some great decorations and an awesome car seat cover/nursing cover combo.

On Sunday, Anna and I took advantage of the lazy day. We rented movies, got take out and enjoyed the nice night.

Chalk body tracing

I told her draw a face on this one. How stinking cute is that?
The lines coming out of the side of the head...her pony tails!!

And these would be fingers!

I also managed to get the crib set up, the car seats cleaned and the covers washed. Just 9 weeks left until little Abby is here. I feel so unprepared, but also so ready to meet her!!