Thursday, October 18, 2012

To Blog Or Not To Blog?

Seems like everything I would normally post here, I post on Facebook. So the question is...do I continue to blog? Does anyone really want to read the thoughts of a mid-30's, mother of 2 who works full time and tries to keep her sanity?

I'm not crafty and I don't make things.
I really don't cook, and when I do it's not really anything that interesting that I'd feel the need to post about it. Does anyone really need another recipe for meat loaf?

I kept a blog as a way to keep up with friends. But some friends have closed their blogs, and that means I don't get to blog stock their friends anymore (rude huh!)

What if I tell you there is a chance we could be moving to Idaho? Would that be interesting enough to blog about? (it has do with Chris's job, no reason to raise the MOVING flag yet ladies, it's just a whisper in the corporate world at EHI. A few months back we whispered about St. George. Now we're whispering about SE Idaho).

So to blog or not to blog...that is MY question.