Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We're moving to JACKSON!

Okay so officially it's Victor, ID...but we're moving to be near Jackson.

Chris received a promotion that is moving our family to his dream area. THE MOUNTAINS! Fishing, hiking, hunting, animals and fresh air!! Yep all the things living in the mountains brings.

He will be moving up at the end of April and I am waiting until the end of June to go so Anna can finish 1st grade and also my niece is getting married in June. On top of that my sister Steph is supposed to moving to Memphis in June (her husband also received a promotion that is moving her family). But her dates aren't 100% in stone yet.

We found a great home to rent, TWICE as big as the one we have now.  I've already extended the invite to several people to come up and visit us since we'll have a house big enough to hold them!

This is a big change for our family. I'm quitting a job I love to be a stay at home mom. Chris said our new neighbors have young kids, and I know Anna won't have any problems making new friends, but I really like the friends she has now. Great kids that I think I'll miss just as much as she will.

This opportunity is great for Chris because it could potentially lead him to his goal/dream position with his company. He's worked damn hard to get where he is, and he's so super excited about this new opportunity. He is proof that if you have enough determination and work hard enough, dreams do come true!!