Saturday, May 11, 2013

Celebrating Jodi

 
This weekend we gathered to celebrate Jodi's bridal shower. I'll say it again. I cannot believe my little niece sister is getting married in a month! I was just 13 when Jodi was born and she was instantly my little sisters. We fought like sister, played like sister and trust in each other like sisters. She's a great kid and I'm so very blessed to have her in my life. Congtrats Jodi and Larry
 

I'm also the fun aunt that calls her missing niece and tells her "you have 10 minutes to get ready and I'm going to pick you up". Autumn loves me!

These are all the sisters and sister-in-laws from my dads side of the family.
Claudia (Gene), Louie (Marty), Judy (Farrell), Mom (Dad), Reva (Brent), Pat (Blair)
I do have another aunt on this side that lives in Colorado. Maybe I'll Photoshop her in!
 
Since my dad died, I've tried to have our family pictures taken whenever we are actually all together. I like to see how we've changed from  time to time.
In this photo it's plain to see that I have put on a little bit of weight.

Mother of the bride and Grandmother of the bride.

 
The Bride!

And of course me and my sissy.