Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Who's That Girl??

That my readers is my niece Autumn.
She's like my 3rd kid.
Seriously, we've always been super close and I'd do anything for her.
So when she mentioned she was unhappy and super stressed in Utah, I had no hesitations letting her move in with us to finish out her senior year in high school.
 
She's a great kid, and my girls love her.

Of course along with Autumn came Moose.
He's a good dog and Bear gets along great with him.
But he's needy. He follows me around when Autumn is at school and always has to touch you with his cold, wet, nose.
 
But like me and my animals, I couldn't say no when she wanted to bring him along. It's a package deal. No refunds or exchanges.
 

We my niece moving in, I have been throw into the high schoolers life again!
Homework and clothes and books and early mornings. Tests and conferences and college nights.
New friends, BOYS, activity and all things teenager related.
 
I am very excited that she's so active in school. She's made friends with a great group of kids and I've seen her come home smiling more times that not. She even participated in Powder Puff football!


 

With the help of her friend, we were able to throw her a surprise birthday party for her 18th birthday. I think she liked it!