Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have to say little Abby was the hit of Thanksgiving dinner! I think she was only put down for a second and that was while we were eating!! Thanks to my sister Tannia for watching Abby & Anna so Chris and I could go watch the Jazz play on Thanksgiving night. It was our first "date" night out since Abby was born.
Every year Chris and Anna make pies to take to Thanksgiving. This year he made a peach cobbler and fresh apple pie.
For Thanksgiving everyone went to my Mom's house. It was a very nice dinner. My nephew Andy is stationed in Mississippi right now for A.I.T. training so he and my sister did a video conference online so we could see him. If you look at the computer screen in this picture, that's him! ARMY shirt and all!
My lovely mom (who cooked a GREAT meal!!)Me & PerkWill & Steph

Larry & Jodi
Larry is actually stationed in Arizona right now for National Guard training, but he was able to come home for Thanksgiving.
Tanny and her "friend" Mike
Tanny & Me
You can't tell we're sisters can you??