Thursday, December 31, 2009

And how did 2009 do?

So here is the list of resolutions I made for 2009...let's see how I did!

1. vowed to eat better
I actually did eat better this year. Partly because I was pregnant and either couldn't stand some of the things I was eating and because I really only craved PB&J and cereal! But also Chris and I really focused on introducing healthier foods to Anna, which means we ourselves would have to eat it too!

2. become more active
I definitely was more active this year. Chris and I took a lot of camping trips, walked the city of San Diego three times (!!) and just got out and about more this year. My proof is that I weigh 10lbs LESS now than when I first got pregnant!!

3. see the brighter side, less dwelling on negative
I still struggle with this at times, but seeing results in 2009 on certain things has definitely helped! My glass is half full!

4. read more books, less tv
No doubt is this true! Since having a 3yr old, starting Mary Kay and having Chris home more at night, I've definitely given up some of the TV. I still have a couple shows I watch regularly, but nowhere near what I once had.

5. get out of debt
This is the biggest one. And I'm so happy to say it's one resolution I've actually made the biggest impact on. Chris and I ROCKED in becoming debt free this year!! 2010 is definitely OUR year!

Now it's time to make my 2010 resolutions!