Friday, February 5, 2010

Playdate Wrap-up

Anna was invited to a play date at our neighbors house.
She insisted on going over in her princess get-up.
Oh yes, she walked over in her heels and everything!! Wednesday were reserved for play dates with Angie and Kaylee.
This was a play date a few weeks ago. LOTS of shopping!Two peas in a pod!Our last play date before my maternity leave ends was at the Treehouse Museum.How cute is this? Nurse Kaylee listening to the baby's heartbeat!
I'm a sucker for a cardboard cutout!Kaylee is such a ham!!Kaylee and Angie
Yeah this is a new exhibit to us. I didn't know it really shot out water when you "milked it", and I sprayed water all over Abby and my camera!
These two really crack me up. They have so much fun playing together.
They really feed off each others energy.And of course all that playtime really worked up our appetites.
Lunch at TGI Friday's was DELICIOUS!!
We treated ourselves to dessert!! And LOTS of it!