Monday, March 8, 2010

I got to meet Mary Kay National Sales Director Allison LaMarr at a powerhouse workshop she gave. What an amazing woman! And what a powerful night! Here are some highlights:
*Strengthen the roots to produce the fruit!
*Stop pursuing the broken path. Switch paths!
*If you believe you won't be it - YOU WON'T!
*Worry is a prayer for what you don't want.
*Make the decision to change the way you're doing things. The old you isn't necessarily the BEST you.
*SAY AFFIRMATIONS DAILY!

And the best analogy for men and women: Men are like waffles. Compartmentalized. They have a box for their family life, a box for work, a box for friends, etc. They enter one box and shut the door behind them. Women are like spaghetti noodles. Everything in intertwined and wrapped up together. Sometimes you can't see the beginning from the end. Take fork and whirl it around and you have the whole noodle plate on one fork!!

Her speech really got me thinking about my Mary Kay business. What I'm doing, what I'm not, what I should be. She got me excited again. My dreams are bigger and I am more confident in this business than ever before!

LOOK OUT WORLD...HERE I COME!