Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mary Kay Career Conference 2010

I attended the Mary Kay Career Conference this weekend at the E-Center. What an AMAZING group of women I have chosen to surround myself with! So positive and goal driven!! I am SO blessed to be part of a company that teaches you to DREAM BIG and go after EVERYTHING you want in life. NO settling for mediocre!!My future car!!Erica showing off her GIRLS LOVE PEARLS bracelet prize. She's doing great in Mary Kay and I'm so PROUD to be part of her unit! Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful opportunity Erica!Some of the Christensen UnitNew Director's taking their oath.National Sales Directors. (My NSD Tammy is 2nd from right). These woman make MONEY!!For lunch we headed to Ruby Tuesday's. So much fun hanging with the girls!
Some people might think Mary Kay is silly. You know what I think is silly?
Living a life without dreams, without goals and having to pay someone to raise my kids so that I can go sit at a job where someone else will dictate how much I get to make, when I can take vacation and how many days a year I'm allowed to get sick.
Some women use their families as their EXCUSE why they don't pursue Mary Kay. I use my family as my REASON!
I love that my daughters will grow up with a Mary Kay mom.
It's about so much more than just selling mascara and cleanser.
I'M READY TO PARTY WITH A PURPOSE!