Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lagoon 1

Saturday we headed to Lagoon with our season passes. It was so nice! NO crowds and the weather was nice and warm! We got right on all the rides and Anna could get off and get right back on without waiting. She's also getting tall enough to ride some of the bigger rides now.

My niece Autumn works at Lagoon and was able to stick around after her shift so she watched the girls at times so Chris and I could ride some of the bigger rides. And of course she buddied up with Chris so he could rides the rides I didn't want to. Hey, someone had to sit with the little ones right??
Anna & Autumn on the egg drop. Autumn and Anna rode the Tital Wave 2x in a row because Anna thought it was so much fun.We let Anna play in the water fountain. She was soaking wet, but had so much fun. Luckily we brought a spare change of clothes for her to wear!!
We of course ended the day with ice cream. It's tradition!
So I asked Chris to take a picture of me and my girls. He took 3 pictures total.
Not one of them had us all looking at the camera at the same time.