Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best dad and husband around!
***
Chris and AnnaChris and Abby
*** Go ahead and ask Chris what he got for Father's day.
Ask him!
Oh let me just tell you! He got a bumper for his Jeep.

Or so I thought.

We ended up having to buy him a NEW pontoon fishing boat since his last one was ruined.
Two years ago it fell off the back of a truck and ripped the bladder.
TWO years ago.
He left for Flaming Gorge father's day night.
Ask me when they started fixing his old boat?
SATURDAY!!!
Ask me when he finally told me "guess I'll need a new boat!"
TWO HOURS BEFORE HE WAS TO LEAVE!!!

So yes. Chris got a new bumper for his Jeep AND a new pontoon boat.
(I got a yoga outfit and flowers for Mother's day. And I bought the yoga outfit myself ON CLEARANCE!!!)