Friday, June 25, 2010

Britney's Big Day

When Chris was about 18yrs, he started working for a small family owned business. That family soon took him in and they became his "family". Britney and Tara were 3 & 4, and Nick had to have been around 7 or 8. Well last weekend we attended Britney's wedding. How time flies! I cannot believe all 3 of them are now married! I feel so old! These kids have been like little siblings to Chris, and Beckey and Spencer have been like parents. They showed him what it was like to grow up in a loving, stable home. I don't think they'll ever really know what they did for Chris and how he models that for his own family today.

Britney & Zac
Bonnie, (Nick's wife, 2nd from left), and Tara (far right)
The bride. She was beautiful!
The wedding was in Spence & Beckey's backyard. It was so pretty.
I love the flower balls that hung from the gazebo.
Look at the back of her dress. SO PRETTY!
Nick & Chris
Our babies were born 1 month apart.
So weird to think of Nick as a dad!!
He and Bonnie make very cute parents!

Anna's picture of me and Abby!

Britney and Spence/Father-Daughter dance
I got teary-eyed watching them dance.
Next to me and my dad, Spence has the best relationship with his girls.
That's something Chris will have with his, because he learned it from Spence.

Congratulations Britney & Zac!!