Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Day Home

My job officially ended on June 30th. Well not officially. I "officially" stopped working in June 30th, but I'm now considered a "non active employee" for 60 days. So basically I get paid NOT to go to work. Easiest job I've ever had!!

But now the real work begins. I've got just over 2 months to really start building my Mary Kay business. If I can supplement at least 1/2 my income, I'll be able to continue to be a stay at home mom!! I've seen how sucessful Mary Kay can be. Heck my BFF started one month before me and she's already a director! Her check from MK last month not counting sales...over $3000! Um...and she sales lipstick. SERIOUSLY!!

Today I decided to spend the day just hanging out and relaxing. After the last 2 weeks I've had dealing with family issues, I really just needed a nice day to do whatever I felt like.

So we swam and sunbathed...And ate popcicles...Abby got a new swing and loved it...So much she fell asleep in it...And I gardened.
Lettuce, carrots and tomatoes....
And I weeded...
And in the end it was a great day.
Kids laughing
Pot roast cooking
Mom smiling