Monday, July 5, 2010

8 Months

Abby is 8 months old now. Wow time has gone by so fast! She's getting so big. Her and Anna really are like night and day in how they are as babies. Of course our living situation is quite different now than when Anna was a baby. But I automatically tell myself "Abby will, because Anna didn't" or visa versa!

They are of course similar in many ways too. Anna loves to swing. So does Abby. In fact she's quite content just to sit outside in her swing and watch the world around her.
Stink bug. Or maybe it's a yoga pose!She's got the Army crawl down to a science!
She moves so fast you really have to keep an eye on her or she's out of your sight in seconds!Anna adores her little sister.
And I'm pretty sure Abby adores her big sister.

Random things about Abby:
* She is so smiley! All you have to do is look at her and she instantly has a smile on her face.
* She LOVES the dogs and cat. She'll just sit and watch them and Bear has been so good about letting Abby pull on her or pick at her.
* She is a GREAT sleeper. She's been sleeping through the night since about 4 months and will generally sleep until about 7am. We call it "swaddle and bottle time". Chris has the duty of putting her to bed every night. It's their little bonding time.
* She is noisy!! She GRUNTS and MOANS and TALKS all the time. Nothing like sitting in church when it's quiet and you hear "GRUUUUUNNNNNT"
* She loves to get into EVERYTHING! This is one of those I compare to Anna. I never had to worry about Anna putting things in her mouth. With Abby, she doesn't even have to pick it up and her mouth is on it!
* She is a SNUGGLER. She loves to cuddle and be held. I think she's going to be my sensitive one.
* She's learning NO NO NO...and when I say it, she turns and gives me this mischievous smile. I think I'm going to be in trouble!!