Thursday, July 8, 2010

$1000 day!

On Tuesday, July 20th I will be having my $1000 Mary Kay sales day!!

Great discounts apply all day...but the bigger discounts are in the morning!!

Visit my website at www.marykay.com/cynthiaperkins
Email me at cynthia.perkins@marykay.com
Or call me to place an order!!

Orders received between 8am-12pm receive a 30% discount
Orders received between 12pm-4pm receive a 20% discount
Orders received between 4pm-8pm receive a 10% discount
AND all orders placed through my website will receive an extra 5% discount!!

Now is the time to stock up on all your skincare needs!!
And as always, Mary Kay has a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all the products!!

You can also EARN FREE PRODUCTS by hosting a party with just 3 friends!! It's a great way to get the products you want for FREE and enjoy some girl time!!!

If you haven't received your Summer Look Book, let me know and I'll get one mailed out. You can always view the book online at www.marykay.com/cynthiaperkins

Thanks!!