Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Little Miss Independent

This one keeps me on my toes.

She is hard headed, stubborn and very temperamental. But underneath that tough exterior she is a GIANT cuddle bug and mama's girl who wants nothing more than you to just play with her.

When she calls me Mom, it sounds like Ma'am. When she wants to swing she says "Push me in the sky ma'am"!

She loves Nemo, calls horses "neigh's" and loves to steal Chris's hat from him. She'd rather walk than ride in the stroller, ducks are something you chase and she could live off chocolate milk and string cheese if given the chance.

The tough part is she wants to be one of the BIG GIRLS and play with Anna and her friends. A little sister can be quite the drag didn't you know? Especially when that little sister is only TWO.

I think she's great!



Wearing Dad's shoes. Big shoes to fill right there!

Abby LOVES babies. She takes them everywhere. I bet this kid owns 12 baby dolls!

See what I mean about trying to be a big kid? She grabbed the neighbor girls scooter and off she went!

The other day she picked up Anna's little play backpack, brought it over to me and said "I go to school". Just like Anna, she wanted to wear a little backpack.

She's getting big! In the last few weeks her height seems to have sprouted up and all the sudden she's talking a whole lot more. Her little imagination is in full bloom. The other morning she had all her Pet Shop pet's lined up and had them talking to each other. Pretty darn funny to watch!