Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 3

3 for 3. That's probably a new record for me!

Sunday's aren't my big exercise days. In fact I rarely do anything outside of lugging laundry up and down the stairs. BUT what would a challenge be without actually having to CHALLENGE yourself.

Walked "Central Park" for 30 minutes. Sure wish the view was a bit more like Central Park than staring at my wall!


 
This is me walking fast. Avoiding hot dog vendors in CENTRAL PARK!
 

Actually, I have recently found Downton Abbey on Netflix. It's a great show to watch while walking because they usually run 60 minutes. Great warm up, workout, and cool down right there!
 


I wish I could count how many calories I burned lugging in 2 bags of 40lb salt from the car to basement, a 55lbs bag of dog food (hard times Clark, hard times) and the number of flights of stairs I climbed doing laundry yesterday.