Monday, November 11, 2013

Fabulous 4

I wrote FABULOUS 4 because the two's were terrible, 3's were threatening, so I'm hoping by calling 4 "FABULOUS"...they will be!

It's official. My baby is FOUR
How did that happen so fast!!
It's like overnight she just grew up!

 
 
One thing didn't change.
Her love for horses. Still loves them and I don't even think I could count how many she has!
I think it's more of an obsession now. I can see early hoarding tendencies in this one!

She has branched out from collecting horses and actually loves to play with ALL animals.
Especially zebras, CHEETAHS, tigers and elephants.
"CHEETAHS ARE THE BEST MOM!"
So what's a homemade cake with out plastic animals on top?
I never said I was Martha Stewart!

 Since she really doesn't have a "group" of friends to celebrate a birthday party with, I took her to her first gymnastics lesson on her big day. She's the ONLY girl in the group and she totally rocked it!

After class I took her to her favorite lunch place. PIZZA from Tony's. Delicious!
Notice the horses on her shirt?
75% of the shirts she owns has horses or unicorns on them.
Like I said...obsessed!

We had to head down to SLC this past weekend for a baby blessing, so we celebrated her birthday again with my mom and sisters family.
 
Again, plastic animals around the cake. This time they were TOO big to put ON the cake!

And again, she LOVED it! Thanks Grandma for putting it all together!

I'm pretty sure Ab's had a great day turning 4. She's a fun kid and I'm super blessed to be her mom!