Thursday, November 27, 2014

Five and Fiesty!

This gal turned 5! I cannot believe my baby is 5. Next fall she'll start kindergarten and the next thing you know, she's off to college.
 
Okay, okay I may be over reacting but she's growing up too fast.
She still LOVES horses.
She could live off nutella and bread and pink milk.
Her sister is her best friend. You'll always find them doing something together and having fun. Anna has taught Abby how to use the computer and play all sorts of games. Abby loves that she's a "big kid" now! Luckily for me she still loves to snuggle with me whenever I ask!
 
 
Horses... 

Horses...

And more horses!


Abby's been talking about celebrating at Chuck-E Cheese for WEEKS! Which is funny because the only time we've been to The Cheese was when she was 3!



I of course had to thrown in a picture of me and my girlfriends. It was the last one I'd be able to take of all of use before I had the baby. I just love these ladies.

 The next day she of course carried her LaLaLoopsy around everywhere she went (thanks Sara).

Notice the robe? Horses.