Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Resolutions

I am a big believer than when that clock strikes 12, all of our errors and mistakes of 2008 are erased and we're given a clean slate. I make resolutions every year. Some I keep, so I break by 2:00pm the next day! Some I keep secret, some I make known.

So here are my "known" 2009 New Years Resolutions

1. I vow to eat better. Which means less fast food, more fruits and veggies and actually taking the time to prepare healthy meals and try new foods.
*
2. I vow to become more active. I will go on hikes with Chris, walk the dogs more and encourage Anna to be outside and active as much as possible.
*
3. I will try to see the brighter side of things instead of dwelling on the negative. I will not worry about the things I cannot control and focus on making change to the things I can.
*
4. I will read more books and watch less T.V. I have a whole closet full of great books that I've paid for...now is the time to read them.
*
5. I WILL GET OUT OF DEBT! It won't happen over night, it will take lots of discipline but I can do it!
*
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy new year! Here's to great friends, fabulous family and fresh starts!!