Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4th Annual Perkins Holiday Party

We had our annual friends holiday party this past weekend. Although the snow storm stopped a few from coming up, we still had a great time. I must admit I have not really had that much to drink since before I was pregnant with Anna. Thanks Josh for all the yummy drinks you made me. He's always such a good bartender (and not to mention cook!)

The boys (Big Chris, Brett & Chris)
Chris & Josh (I have no idea what they are doing!!)
The girls (Me, Sara & Virginia)
Josh making one of many drinks for me
Anna & Keegan

Brett & Sara. I love Brett's expression in this picture. It's typical Sara! Caprice & her son.
Even Bear & Holly tried to get on the party
I love this picture of me and Big Chris.
"Drunk Cindy" came out to play this night and Big Chris is her BFF when that happens.
I'm just sad Erica was not there to enjoy the party too.