Friday, December 26, 2008

*Christmas 2008*

We had a great Christmas this year. My mom came and spent Christmas Eve night with us. We made a great dinner and sat around, relaxed and enjoyed the night.

Watching Anna open her gifts was a blast. She'd open them and then hand them to Chris so he could take the toys out of the wrappers.


Chris surprised Anna (and me) with this cute little play house. Anna LOVES it. She makes everyone climb inside and hide in it. She even got Josh to get in it when he and Virginia came to visit!

After we opened our gifts we headed to my mom's house to meet up with the rest of my family for a big breakfast. The only person missing this year was my dad, but he was very much there in spirit!

My sister Tannia had my dad's American flag from his funeral put into a case and had his name etched on the glass. My mom loved it (as you can see from both of their tears).