Thursday, January 21, 2010

A fun (and much needed) day out!

Angie and I decided we wanted to do a little shopping/lunch on Wednesday since we haven't hung out for a little while. So I was talking to Chris about it since he too was off on Wednesday and guess what my AWESOME husband suggested?? He offered to take Anna and Kaylee to Boondocks FOR THE DAY so Angie and I could have some grown-up girlfriend time! Yes my husband packed 2 three year olds out to play so we could enjoy our day toddler free. We took Abby with us, but she's a piece of cake right now. I LOVE THAT MAN!!
Even though he didn't take the camera with him, I was able to get a few pictures of their fun day out. I guess Kaylee and Anna were teasing the balloon lady to make Kaylee a kitty balloon, and all she could make was flowers!
What's a day out without cheap prizes?
Yep, matching swords!Abby LOVED shopping. Okay really she slept most the time but once we got home she woke right up and gave me some smiles!Kaylee looked so cute in her little boots and vest. I had to get a picture of her. Thanks for a great day out Angie!
It was nice to talk about something other than Princesses and Dinosaur Train!