Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 So Far...

Chris had to work until 10pm on New Year Eve night so I took the girls over to Angie & Jason's to hang out for a little bit. Since Angie is EXPECTING, and I have a 2 month old, neither of us felt the need to actually stay up until Midnight. So we ended the evening at about 9:30pm after having a great dinner and just chatting a bit. I did actually end up staying up until Midnight. Chris came home around 11pm and we watched the ball drop in Times Square together. I simply cannot resist that first kiss at midnight!!!
***
Anna and her buddy KayleeJason and Kaylee
CONGRATULATIONS again to Jason & Angie!! I'm so excited for you guys! Kaylee is going to be a GREAT big sister!! Here's hoping you guys break the 5 girls streak and add some BLUE!!
***
Chris and Anna building their first snow man. He lasted about a day before the sun came out and started to melt him. Anna was so sad when she looked out the window and saw him tumbled over! She keeps telling me that "daddy needs to fix Fred (the snowman's name of course!)
***
Anna picked out this ballerina outfit from the Quilted Bear. I was going for the tutu that Tinkerbell wears, but she opted for this instead. She corrects me when I tell her it's a ballerina outfit, she says it's her Princess dress. Anna did a little decorating while I was feeding Abby. Abby smiling. It's not gas I promise!
I love those smiling eyes!
Nicknames for Abby so far:
Grabby Abby (because she always has her hands in the way or looks like she's trying to grab at you!)
Crabby Abby (for obvious reasons)
Gus, as in Fussy Gus. This is Anna's favorite!