Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dream Building

I had the opportunity to attend a Mary Kay marketing meeting at our National Sales Director, Tammy Crayk's house. Oh man, this house was beautiful!

Here's a quick breakdown:
*8000sq ft home up at the mouth of the Cottonwood canyons.
*A customer built movie theater room with a separate concession stand (as in a real candy counter and real popcorn machines!)
*I sat at her desk, in her chair and just imagined what it would be like.
*I saw a picture of her standing next to Oprah, arms around each other!
*I saw an autographed picture from TOM CRUISE in TOP GUN.
*Her husband's office was filled with autographed sports memorabilia (Chris would have loved all the Raiders stuff!)
*Her Mary Kay car is a 2010 Hybrid Escalade
*A Jaguar. My jaw was dropped too far to even ask what year/model it was. All I know is that when she said "it's unlocked, go sit in it", I grabbed Erica and said "TAKE MY PICTURE FOR MY DREAM BOARD"

But it's not just about the material things. It's about being a great role model for my daughters and showing them that if you have a dream, no matter how big, if you work hard enough your dreams will come true.

I'm so glad I became a Mary Kay consultant. I look at the fabulous women MK has brought into my life, and I realize how blessed I am.

Yep, I'm a goober. I totally sat in the car!

Erica at THE Escalade!
Looks good doesn't it?