Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend - Kamp Kinnersley

Summer 2010 officially started this Memorial Weekend with our (well what's becoming) annual trip to Kamp Kinnersley (aka Malad, ID). The weather was cold at times but luckily it only sprinkled (lightly!!) on Saturday. The rest of the weekend was quite nice actually.We shot guns.
The only time I have ever shot a gun was after Chris's dad died and we were cleaning out the house and were gathering all his hunting guns. Chris let me shoot the B.B. gun at a broken door. This weekend I shot a 22 pistol. I must admit I was a great shot for a first timer!
I kinda like it!!
John celebrated his 35th birthday on Sunday.
Happy Birthday JAVIER!!
You can't tell the girls liked the cupcakes can you?
I have NO idea what they were all looking at, but it's kinda funny!
Chris and Cody
I haven't seen Cody is YEARS. Same old Cody!

It was a little cold Saturday!Ask Chris about shooting Cody's bow. Go ahead, ask him!This was Abby's first camping trip. She did GREAT. She slept like a champ and just hung out really. She made it pretty easy.
Thanks Kinnersley Family for having us up!!