Monday, August 16, 2010

A Nice Family Day

On Sunday Chris decided we needed to get out of the house and go somewhere nice and relaxing. So he convinced me to take the long drive up to the Uintas to go to Mirror Lake for some fishing. We drove up through Evanston and the drive alone was quite nice. I'm so glad he made us go. It was beautiful and relaxing and such nice weather on the lake. I just wished I had taken a book to read or journal to write in, I'm not much of a fisherman these days.

I think Chris and Anna caught 5 total!

And if you stop at the Uinta's Drive-In in Kamas for food...don't ask for a FRESH LIME drink. It's simply sprite with fresh lime squeezed in. Um, not exactly what we were expecting. BUT they will mess up your food order and give you extra fries and onion rings in addition to your own food. The burgers are really the best part. Whatever kind of bread they use (maybe chabatta?) was well worth the wait and crazy service we received.