Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two very different little girls

My computer crashed over the summer and I thought I had lost ALL pictures prior to April of this year. Luckily my awesome neighbor was able to retrieve everything off of it for me. I've had so much fun looking back at all my old pictures of my dad, Anna as a baby, our first house, etc. I'm always being told how much Anna and Abby look alike so I decided to compare their 1 year birthday pics.

You be the judge.

Anna and her cake
Abby and her cakeAnna at 1 year
(she looks like she's pooping'!!)Abby at one year ***
Anna definitely had more hair!!
Both were walking at 11 months.
Abby sleeps through the night since just past 4 months, Anna wasn't until well past 1yr old!
Anna never put things in her mouth or got into things, Abby is the exact opposite.
Abby is definitely our snuggly baby. She loves to be held and cuddled with.
Both girls are hams and LOVE to laugh.