Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ward Christmas Party and SANTA!

Saturday was our ward Christmas party. Chris and I are on the "unofficial, official" party planning committee. It's our first calling!

Friday night I helped set up chairs, tables, decorate and prepare for the big day. Saturday morning I was back at the church at 6:30am ready to cook! I made a joke with my sister that if I had known Mormon's woke up so early on their days off for this stuff, I would have gone Catholic! (come on, that's funny!!) But I will say I can pretty much finish out 2010 without another pancake!

The breakfast turned out great. The church was packed, there was plenty of food, a great devotional and best of all...SANTA!!

Anna was so excited to see Santa and tell him what she wanted.
You can pretty much see her saying "First I want this, and one of these, and next don't forget this, and if you have time..."
Abby actually walked right up to him (with a small push from Chris)
She wasn't 100% sure of him, but she didn't really mind.
Abby's like "Okay, this is weird. I'm just going to hold really still until the fat man puts me down"! Great Santa pics this year!!