Monday, April 20, 2009

A blog to follow

I love blog stalking. I have a couple favorite blogs I read religiously and I find myself viewing the blogs of friends of friends of friends. Hey, just like me, if you're going to put a blog out there for everyone to read it...I'm going to read it!

Case in point: the other day I told my friend Erica how I came across one of her friend's blogs who had a very creative way of breaking her son from breastfeeding...by drawing scary faces on her boobs. I laughed until I cried. It was so funny! And another time I actually saw the husband of one of the blogs I check in on at Wal-mart during Christmas. I seriously could have gone up to him and started a conversation just off the posts his wife makes.

Then I came across this blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. It's somewhat sad but also quite inspiring. This family has so much strength. You just have to read it to understand it.