Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swim Lessons

We started swim lessons at the Clearfield Aquatic Center last week. It's great because Chris and Erica and Jason and Angie are all in the class. Anna likes it because she gets to hang out with Kaylee and Avva on Monday's and Wednesday.
We do songs to make it fun for the kids.
Yesterday we working on getting the kids to go under water to retrieve toys.
Look at this picture of Kaylee. She is completely under the water. I am always amazed when I watch her. She such a quick learner.

Anna LOVES to jump in the water... ...she does NOT love to float on her back.
Even little Alle likes to float on her back!
I would generally never post a picture of myself in a bathing suit, but I love this picture of me and Erica and the girls. Oh and being pregnant gives me some nice cleavage!!
After a long swim lesson we reward the kids by letting them play on the slides. The kids LOVE the big kid slide!
Avva & Erica