Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thanks for everything Dr. Brett


This week I found out that our infertility doctor passed away suddenly last week. Dr. Brett Earl was instrumental in helping us diagnose our infertility problems and helped us to get pregnant with Anna. For two years I saw him once if not twice a month. He was the one who surprised us just weeks ago by telling us that we were pregnant again.

Dr. Brett had a great personality, very warm and friendly. He was just as excited as we were when we first got pregnant with Anna. At every appointment he would ask how I was doing even when I started seeing my regular OB. Just two weeks ago I saw him and we were discussing medications and he was talking about how he just remodeled his home and was excited to have Good Friday off work. He was so very easy to talk to and was always interested in what you were doing.

Dr. Brett you will be missed and I thank you for everything you've done for me and Chris to have the family we have.

Ea