Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

Chris and I took Anna to Lagoon one last time so we could go to Frightmares. I cannot believe how busy Lagoon was! All summer, not once was it ever THAT busy! Even the overflow parking was full! People love their haunted houses I guess!!

I will admit that Perk talked me into letting Anna go through the adult scary houses. She wasn't scared one bit! Not once did she cry, or whimper, or bury her head! The actors would come up and give her high-fives and she would just look at them. She actually thought it was pretty cool. So glad we are desensitizing our child early!

Abby stayed home with my niece Autumn, but she is geared up for the cooler weather also. I've started jogging again and she loves to be outside in the stroller, people watching. (just like her mom, aunt and grandma!!)