Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls Night Out

One of the reasons I decided to become a Mary Kay consultant was for the girlfriends. My BFF Erica signed up, and a month later my BFF Angie signed up. So I thought "wow this is something we can all do together!!" I can't begin to tell you how many awesome women have been added to my life since then. And I get so much from each one of them. They are all so different, they really help bring me out of my shell and get me excited about my business.

Debi and Erica started a "Girls Night Out" for consultants. Last Friday we went to Debi's house (which I must say, DREAM HOME!! I love her home, it makes me dream BIG) we ate dinner, laughed and played a card game called Spoons. It was a fun night out and I can't wait for the next one!
Celeste & Debi (and Debi's super cute girls)
Erica and Mindy
Erica & Celeste
Debi also took a couple pictures of me and Lainie so I'll have to post them once she FB's them!