Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Even with the rain, I must say this was one of the BEST Halloweens ever. Anna was a witch, and Abby a scarecrow (in Anna's recycled costume). We all went to a few houses together, and once the rain really started coming down, Chris went inside with Abby and I took Anna in the minivan. It was a rental which worked out really well! It had those side sliding doors, so I'd drive up, Anna would hop out, get her candy and jump right back in. She thought it was cool! Just watching her run up and then say "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" to each person made me smile. She was such a good sport in the rain and cold.
Chris loves Halloween!! He pulled out the costume box and Anna dared him to put on the cow costume. Once it was on she told him he had to wear it. ALL NIGHT! So of course that meant I had to dress up too! It was actually pretty fun...even though I FOUGHT the idea at first. When you have kids, you just have to do the things you don't really want to do. For the kids of course!Anna and LaurenAnna and HaleyAbby and Chris (do you like the blush? Totally MK'd him up!!)
It's a good thing Mary Kay makes a great eye make-up remover that's gentle on the skin!!