Thursday, November 11, 2010

Looks Who's ONE

I can't believe my little girl is ONE! This year has gone by so fast.
She is such a cutie. She loves to cuddle and play with her big sister. She is also mischievous and laughs when you tell her "NO". She grins first thing in the morning and last thing at night. She'll wait up for Chris and when she hears him come home at night, she'll speak up so he'll come get her. She is definitely a daddy's girl!
We celebrated ONE with family and friends on Sunday. The cake wasn't nearly as messy as when Anna turned one.
But you can thank my sister Steph for the frosting in the hair!!Little Courtney Kinnersley. She is getting so big!
(Look at those big cheeks! I love them!)
The party (and yummy BBQ)
Grandma and Autumntime

Angie, Jason & Court

I actually think these are legitimate smiles on the boy's faces!
Jodi & LarryVirginia
(now that she's finally married, I can bug her by saying "so when are YOU having kids?")
Erica & Big Chris
Happy Birthday Abby!
We love you so much!!
Thanks to everyone who came and make Abby's day so special!