Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

I am thankful for my marriage. To be married to my best friend of 17 years is an amazing thing. He is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my confidante and my soul mate.

I am thankful for my husbands worth ethic. Chris works harder than any man I know and his drive is to be admired. He strives for nothing but the best from himself and his team.

I am thankful for my daughters. They keep me on my toes, make me laugh at myself and comfort my soul when I'm sad. They make me stop and breath and realize that these moments will go by fast. I need to enjoy them now.

I am thankful for my family. For their support and advice, their unconditional love and shoulders to cry on, and the daily phone calls with my sister.

I am thankful for my friends. For their advice, their (tough) love and their friendship. For being there when I need an ear, shoulder or hand.

I am thankful for my health. I might not be the most active person, the fittest person or the size I want to be, but I am healthy.

I am thankful for my neighbors. I think there was a reason we bought the home we did, in the neighborhood we did. I couldn't ask for nicer neighbors. They truly have become great friends.

I am thankful for Mary Kay. This business makes me want to be a better person. It made me recognize that I can overcome my weaknesses and has given me the tools and resources to do so.

I am thankful for my faith. Having belief in something bigger than myself has given me the strength and courage to overcome many obstacles I've faced this year.

I am thankful for my church. For the values and lessons it's teaching my children, for the friendships we've made, and the bond it's formed in our family.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING