Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving in our home this year and I must say, I did pretty good with the turkey! I surprise myself sometimes!
It was a great day and I'm so thankful my family was able to come up and celebrate it with us.

Mike, Abby and ChrisMy sister Steph and meI have to apologize to my niece Jodi. She was so excited when she thought she was going to sit at the "big kid table" this year, that is until I crushed her dream and told her there simply wasn't enough room. I promise my next home will have a huge dining area and you will get your seat at the table. But I'm sure Colby, Larry and Anna enjoyed your company though!Grandma and AbbySteph and WillAfter dinner everyone played on the Wii for a bit. I'm pretty sure that's a sarcastic smile Jodi has. Kind of like she's still upset at the whole "sit at the kid table" thing.Anna can't get enough of her Uncle Mike.Mike bought the girls Pillow Pets. He got Anna the exact one she has been asking for.