Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Fun

We finally got a chance to head to Lagoon as a family.

Can you believe Lagoon has been around for 125 years!

Jodi and Larry were going so I thought it would be fun to hang with them. I don't get to see my niece as much and I'd like. We also invited the fabulous Wheatley's to join us! I love to watch Jodi play with my girls! Anna thought she was the best and made Jodi take her on the rides when we first got there. And Abby of course loves Virginia, so it was a win-win situation for Chris and I to go on some rides ourselves.


Abby and Anna waiting for the big kids to finish their ride


Big kid ride!



Larry, Jodi & Abs
I love this girl!
Guess who got SOAKING WET??Yep!
Abby is big enough to ride some of the kiddie rides.

They actually let me take her on the mini puff roller coaster! She LOVED it!I laugh at this picture because some day Anna really will be driving Abby around in a car!

Lagoon-A-Beach

Unfortunately Anna is still too short to ride the tube rides, but I don't think she minds. She loves to play in the kid area so much that she spent the entire time going down the small slides they have there.

Abby is such a people watcher (wonder where she gets that from!!) that she was content just sitting with me (in the water in the kiddie section) watching Anna and all the other kids play.

Snack break with Dad!
And of course we can't forget the fountain in the front!