Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Teton Diet

Let me first start off by saying "You're Welcome"
 
Because after you eat a hamburger from Brakeman's Grill in Victor, ID, you will never again want what "the other guys" call a "burger" at a drive-thru fast food place.
 
Brakeman's is by far the best.
And if they are closed or are too busy to seat...you walk across the street to what looks like a closed business called the Station...and you eat a burger from them. Very close 2nd place in my book.
 
This is why Dolvett is my new BFF. He helps me avoid things like this until it's cheat day. BUT then gently reminds me that I should still be "smart" when tempted with something like this. Smaller portions, enjoy a salad first, Maybe no bread or cheese? But then again, it's MY cheat day so I ultimately get to decide.
 
 

We also make up for our cheat days by juicing. Perk LOVES to juice everything under the kitchen sink! The more fruits and veggies you pack into that thing, the better he feels. I definitely now know I will have a veggie garden box this summer in our back yard!!