Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Three girls

If you had told me 9 years ago that I'd have THREE girls...I would have never believed it
 
I have three weddings to pay for
Three girls in prom dresses (x)howevermanydances
Three hormonal teenagers (oye, I know what I went through, I can only imagine it x3!)
Three talks about "becoming a woman"
Three talks about "boys"
Three girls to teach about modesty, self image and confidence
Three girls to teach to shave their legs, put on mascara and the importance of moisturizing
Three girls and the hours spent brushing long hair, Rapunzel-like hair
Three girls and the hours spent brushing their Rapunzel dolls hair
 
I'm realizing how much work having THREE girls really is
And I wouldn't change it for the world
They are fun, each so different
Each so perfect
Times Three!
 
Morning stretches
 
Anna's face when I said "let's go to Target and pick out a shower curtain for your new bathroom"
 
Anna has such a special bond with Olivia
They are so in tune with other
 
 
 
This one has style, and spunk, and an attitude
She makes me laugh and challenges me
She is a free spirit, independent and a total mama's girl
Yes, I bought her the hat. I mean how could I not, look how cute she is!
 
This one wakes up smiling
 
These two can fight like cats and dogs but at the end of the day they are each others best friend
Abby so looks up to Anna