Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Basement Finish Continues

We've actually done a bit more since these pictures, but that will be another post!!

Drywall is up! Do you know how hard it is to hang drywall on the ceiling with just 2 people? Even when you McGyver little doodad's to help hold the boards up, it's still hard. I'm one of those people where I don't have a problem calling a neighbor and saying "Hey, we're hanging 2 sheets of drywall, can we borrow your husband?" Because I know there will be a time where they will need help and I'd be glad to lend a hand. Many hands make light work right? Chris on the other hand has a hard time asking people for help. I quickly named off two people (a friend & one neighbor) that I know would not hesitate to help out, because they know we're always willing to help them if they ever need. He declined and insisted we do it. Either way, I'm glad it was just two sheets!!
This is how you keep kids out of the work space!!
Next up: MUDDING!!